UKsec: IT Security Summit Overview
The UKsec: Cyber Security Summit returns to London on 7th – 8th November to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the UK.
This CPE certified event will bring together 100+ cyber security leaders from across the British Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transport, and Retail industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders of organisations from the likes of HSBC, Skyscanner, Oxford University Press, ASOS, Wise, Sainsbury and more.
The event’s agenda is packed with a wide range of interactive sessions like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, as well as over 6 hours of networking, including lunches and an evening drinks reception.
The key topics that will be discussed include:
– Driving Business Continuity with Security
– Presenting Risk to the Board
– Using Analytical Data to Improve Decision-Making
– Tech Protection: Enhancing Security as a Prerequisite for Emerging Technology
– Implementing the Fundamentals of Cyber Security
For the full agenda, speaker list and to secure your place at the event, visit: uk.cyberseries.io
Members of ISC2 London can secure their complimentary* pass with code “ISC2-VIP” here: uk.cyberseries.io/register
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 30% off their ticket with code: SECURE30