- This event has passed.
(ISC)² London Chapter Member Meeting
04/12/2019 @ 17:30 - 20:30 GMTFree
The (ISC)2 London Chapter team cordially invite you to attend our Q4 Chapter members meeting on 4th December focusing on “Positivity in cyber security”.
Due to high demand in places, early sign-up is recommended. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your tickets at least 3 days before the event, so that we are able to reallocate it to a fellow chapter member on the waiting list.
The venue for the meeting will be: UBS, 5 Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS
- 5:30 pm – Welcome Drinks & Food
- 6:30 pm – ISC2 London Chapter Update by James Packer & ISC2 Update by Deshini Newman
- 6:45 pm – Briefings
- Briefing I: Using communications to enhance positive reputation, Colonel Christopher Stuart MacGregor, Assistant Head, Army Media & Communications
- Briefing II: The Cyber Helpline – A UK where the cyber-criminals don’t win, Rory Innes, Founder & CEO, The Cyber Helpline
- 7:30 pm – Panel discussion
- Deshini Newman, Managing director EMEA at (ISC)²
- Darren Argyle, Group Chief Information Security Risk Officer, Standard Chartered
- Gohen Mohammad, Head of Information Security, L&Q Group
- Nazim Ali, Head of InfoSec, Solutions and Digital, KPMG
- 8:30 pm – Close
We do hope that you can join us for this event. Places are limited. Sign-up is required for building security and to confirm numbers for catering. By signing up, you also consent for photos to be taken during the event and to be posted on the social media and communication channels of ISC2 London Chapter.
Please note; Attendee list will be shared with venue for building security purposes.
(ISC)2 London Chapter Team